Immediate Job Openings at Compass
Do you love working as a nurse in the mental health field and wish to be a part of an amazing team, get to work flexible hours, earn competitive pay and great benefits?
Full-time LPN/RN with Psychiatric Experience
Compass Clinical Associates, PLLC has an immediate opening for a full-time LPN/RN with psychiatric experience.
- LPN with psychiatric experience, Associate’s degree in Nursing, or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- MUST have a valid LPN or Registered Nursing license issued in the state of Iowa
- Previous experience providing psychiatric care is preferred, but not required as we will provide training
For over 30 years clinicians at Compass Clinical Associates, PLLC have been serving Central Iowa as a Center of Excellence. We want to continue providing our clients with the best service possible
- Function as a case manager for patients needing medication education regarding their prescriptions
- Initiate contact with third-party payers regarding the authorization of services requiring preauthorization
- Complete necessary documentation regarding medication and consultation for patient records
- Administer first aid to patients at the clinic when necessary
- Assist in the coordination of treatment between the various departments involved in each patient’s treatment
- Assist patients who are in need of medication refills
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team
- Participate in group psychoeducational interventions
- Assist psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, psychologist, TMS technicians, and therapists with patients enrolled at Compass Clinical Associates and in our state-of-the-art Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation treatment program
If you feel that you would be a good candidate for this position please send a cover letter and resume to Christy Graziano at: Christyg@ccaiowa.com.
Compass Clinical Associates, PLLC
2500 82nd Place
Urbandale, IA 50322
Fax: 515-412-5123 (attn: Christy Graziano)