Immediate Job Opening at Compass
Do you love working as a nurse in the mental health field and wish to be a part of an amazing team, get to work flexible hours, earn competitive pay and great benefits?
Part-time TMS Technician(s)
We have an immediate opening for a part-time TMS Technician. The technician will schedule patient appointments, maintain accurate and timely patient records using EMR, give excellent patient care and administer TMS. The technician will be trained and certified as a (TMS) Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Technician and trained in advanced treatment protocols. We are seeking a candidate who is extremely comfortable working directly with patients in a healthcare environment. The position requires a highly professional individual, with excellent communication skills, comfort with the operation of technical equipment, and the ability to work as part of a team and be a part of the treatment team at Iowa’s preeminent full service psychiatry clinic, Compass Clinical Associates.
For over 30 years clinicians at Compass Clinical Associates have been serving Central Iowa as a Center of Excellence. And over the last 5 years we have become one of the nation’s leaders in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Treatment. We seek excellent candidates who have the qualities below:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently and the ability to remain composed while under stress
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Willingness and ability to learn and implement medical terminology associated with the TMS procedure, as well as administer the TMS procedure to patients
- Professional appearance
- Focus on quality and excellence and provide superb patient care
If you feel that you would be a good candidate for this position please send a cover letter and resume to Tracey Ramaeker to email@example.com.
Visit our TMS Therapy page by clicking here.
Full-time LPN/RN with Psychiatric Experience
Compass Clinical Associates, PLLC has an immediate opening for a full-time LPN/RN with psychiatric experience.
- MUST have Associate’s degree in Nursing
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is PREFERRED
- MUST have a valid Registered Nursing license issued in the state of Iowa.
- MUST have previous experience providing psychiatric care
For over 30 years clinicians at Compass Clinical Associates, PLLC have been serving Central Iowa as a Center of Excellence. We want to continue providing our clients with the best service possible.
- Function as a case manager for patients needing medication education regarding their prescriptions.
- Initiate contact with third-party payers regarding the authorization of services requiring preauthorization.
- Complete necessary documentation regarding medication and consultation for patient records.
- Administer first aid to patients at the clinic when necessary.
- Assist in the coordination of treatment between the various departments involved in each patient’s treatment.
- Assist patients who are in need of medication refills.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team.
- Participate in group psychoeducational interventions.
- Assist psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, psychologist, TMS technicians, and therapist with patients enrolled in our state-of-the-art transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment.
If you feel that you would be a good candidate for this position please send a cover letter and resume to Christy Graziano at: Christyg@ccaiowa.com.
Compass Clinical Associates, PLLC
2500 82nd Place
Urbandale, IA 50322
Fax: 515-412-5123 (attn: Christy Graziano)